Instructions w.r.t Failed/Unsuccessful/Unconfirmed Payment
In the event of a payment failure and the amount gets deducted from you account, it is possible that your transaction was processed successfully but couldn't be confirmed on our end due to unexpected technical issue. If this situation arises, we recommend trying the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Click on the Complete Payment button again. Hopefully, your previous payment will be confirmed without requiring you to make another one. Once confirmed you will be able to send your Migration Certificate to your registered Email ID.
- If Step #1 didn't work, we recommend restarting the process from the beginning. Please go back to the home page and fill up your details again.
- After completing Step #2, if your payment was processed successfully then you will be redirected to the page where you can generate your Migration Certificate and send it to your registered Email ID.
- If Step #3 isn't the case, then you will be taken back to the payment page again. Afterwards we suggest repeating Step #1.
- In Step #1 or Step #4, if a Payment Window pops up it means your payment confirmed at all and therefore we suggest you contact us to resolve the issue before proceeding with another payment.
- If Step #5 did not work, and you are still facing issues with the payment confirmation, please feel free to contact us at the email address provided on our Contact Page. Our support team will be more than happy to assist you with resolving the payment problem and ensuring that your issue is addressed promptly.
NOTE: The above steps should be considered only in the event of failure of payment and amount gets deducted from your account. Otherwise, you may try again to complete the payment.